US $458.00 Free Shipping by DHL | Buy Now The Explorer II, first released in 1971, is the natural heir to the original Explorer – yet with a character all of its own. A robust, highly refined tool, the Explorer II swiftly became the watch of choice of speleologists, volcanologists and polar and jungle explorers, thanks to its specially designed features.
00) Reference: 216570 Black Dial (Correct Hand Stack)
01) Size: 42mm x 13mm (Same as genuine)
02) Movement: Custom designed Asian movement to match the genuine Rolex Cal.3187 movement, Right Handstack, self-winding, independent adjustable hour hand which allows you to turn it clockwise or anti-clockwise to adjust hours and date easily, same adjusting as genuin.
03) Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date and GMT display.
04) Case: 1:1 high quality 316F stainless steel, screw-in back and crown, deep and double line engraved rehaut, brighter and more accurate engravings, random serial number engraved at 6:00 of the rehaut. Different random serials.
05) Crystal: Scratch-proof sapphire crystal with anti-reflection coated 2.5x cyclops (Swiss standard, double-sided, same as genuine) the cyclops is very clear as genuine.
06) Dial: Superlumed dial and hands in correct orange color.
07) Bezel: Brushed bezel with 24-hour markers, same as genuine.
08) Strap: Stainless steel bracelet with perfect SEL, clasp and smooth screws (The Best Rolex Bracelet EVER).
09) Clasp: New style flip-lock clasp (Super high quality).
10) Water resistance: 3 ATM. Don’t wear this watch to go swimming or diving.